Sunday 26 April 2015

The Life Cycle of Stars (Intro)

I have been looking up and about for resources about the life cycle of stars. Though resources are in abundance, there have been many occasions where I have read things that I do not understand. Apart from wishing upon the stars, I do want to know how how stars begin, which is the first and biggest part of the project. I have started reading several articles published by NASA and briefly took a look inside the chemistry of the formation of stars. Fun fact, stars are fueled by hydrogen and formed with the aid of gravity. Without gravity, we won't be able to wish upon stars as there will be no attraction forces between the atoms to even hold them together for a start. So, a big thank you to gravity!

Throughout the course of reading these articles, I was surprised to see that there were many formulas linked to the formation of stars. During the next blog post, I will (hopefully) have summarized a small segment on the formation of stars for you all to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment