Sunday 26 April 2015

The Earth (I)

hey fellow readers!

Over the next couple of months, i will be spending part of my time in and out of physics lessons to investigate and develop an understanding upon the topic The Earth, in terms of physics. Geology has been part of my interest and this project allows me to explore how the concept of physics influence other area such as geology. Over this course, i will be looking at how thermal physics, friction, and pressure structure how the movement of nature happens. As a starter, i will be watching two movies related to my topic to gain and relate the ideas together. Over the few physics lessons, i have collected a few information regarding my topic and hopefully the next few plans will be helpful for my project where i can explain clearly to you guys in a prezi presentation. 

For my next post (22 May), i will write a review of how the movie went and how helpful was it in giving me any further knowledge. In this post, i will also be talking about the next step for my project and any setbacks or difficulty that i am facing.

thats it for now, till then!


-Qaniah 

No comments:

Post a Comment