Friday 17 April 2015

Introduction to my blog- The Physics of Skateboarding

Hello to the people who are reading this!

This is my first post for my blog and I apologise if my English is not that good. This blog is actually for my Physics project so hopefully, I will update at least 1 post every week. At least that is my goal. Anyways, the topic that I choose for my project is "The Physics of Skateboarding". For those who skates, you know where I'm going with this. *wink wink* For those who does not know anything about skateboarding, then this is a great opportunity for you to learn about skateboarding!

Most people just play around and do skills with their skateboard without even caring about the physics behind it. In my case, I will be looking into details on how each skateboarding skills requires physics. I chose this topic because I love skateboarding even though I do not know how to skate. By doing this project, I will have the opportunity to learn how to skate. 

Generally, skateboarding uses various types of forces to be able to do one skill. So far, the forces that I know that applies to do a skateboarding skill is weight, friction and contact. I will continue doing my research by using Google, Youtube videos and ask all my skater friends about skateboarding.

I will try to post pictures and maybe videos of me learning how to skate and using the knowledge of physics to improve my skills. I will also upload pictures and videos of my friends doing a skateboarding skill (of course with their permission).

That is all for now, so thank you for reading my short introduction of my blog,
A'

No comments:

Post a Comment