Saturday 25 April 2015

Introduction to my Research: Quantum Physics

The topic I will be researching for the next few months will be about Quantum Physics. The topic itself is quite a challenging one to understand as it usually involves things that are so small that they get really weird. Here are some examples:

"The more you know about how fast something is, the less you know about where it is; and the more you know where something is, the less you know about how fast it is."

Sounds odd? How about this:

"In a quantum world, put a cat and a bomb with a 50/50 chance of blowing up in a bunker. Before we open the bunker, the cat is not dead nor alive, but it's both dead-alive at the same time... until we open it."

Quantum Physics intrigues me, and I want to find out more about it. The quantum field is still a mystery to even the greatest scientist in the world today, and it is up to us, the new generation, to uncover those clues. We knows what invention Quantum Physics might bring us. 

By the end of my research I will be able to explain to you guys about Quantum Mechanics and it's phenomenon with the simplest terms possible. Hopefully I can successfully introduce the field to you guys and develop your understanding in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment