Thursday 18 June 2015

String Theory Part 2

I'm not going to comment much on my research in this post as it is covering the same ground as Clarence is at the moment. I don't want to take away from his project so I'm going to leave the details and the explanations of Quantum Physics and Schrodinger's Cat to him.

Source: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RswbgKulL._SY355_.jpg

I'm moving on to investigate the one of the problems caused by Quantum Physics. Basically, it doesn't explain the force of gravity in the model and therefore it doesn't align with relativity as outlined by Albert Einstein. String theory is a proposition that allegedly unifies them as one... Or so it claims. We'll have to see!

That's where I'm going to leave it and I'll post more about the idea of string theory next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment