Saturday 20 June 2015

Constellations I

Hello.

There are many reasons why I chose “constellations” as my topic for this 20% time in physics project. While I was a young ambitious kid, I have the dream of becoming an astronaut. Not because I love science, but simply because I wonder about what is up there in the sky beyond me.

During the night, I have always enjoyed a little of my time standing in the middle of the car porch, just to watch the stars. Even though tilting my head up for a long time strains my neck, but, these little things like scattered diamond dust in the sky just amaze me. Since then, I’ve always wondered about these group of stars in the night sky. I'm sure that many of you do too.


"What are they? So shiny, so many, that forms an imaginary shape."

So, I’m hoping from this project, I will be able to solve my mystery about them and hopefully my fellow readers will learn a thing or more about them as well. 


Thank you for reading.
Vannessa.


No comments:

Post a Comment