Saturday 1 August 2015

Now it is time for my final blog post. I have been going on around looking for good parts for my hovercraft but I have yet to find most of the parts. This is one of the struggles of having to live in a small town. No matter the problems though, I shall keep looking around for the parts before my final presentation. However for building any hovercraft you have to consider some simple suggestions.

Firstly, don't make you hovercraft too high. The hovercraft would topple very quickly. The balance would be too hard to balance and also it would look funny.
Secondly, I suggest making your hovercraft with light materials, not the superheavy materials cause then you would not get any lift off.

Thirdly, I would not suggest using computer fans as the fans, they don't create enough lift and the battery needed to power them would add to the weight.

So these 3 simple suggestions should help you in building your hovercraft. You can also visit my first blog and watch the link I put there for a tutorial in building a hovercraft. And one last suggestion is too make sure there is a good store near you where you can find an abundance of parts for your hovercraft. I hope this blog was able too help you and I hope you have better luck then me in building your new hovercraft. Bye all!!!! :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment